Today’s game will pit Adam Wainwright against Jeff Suppan. On paper this looks like a horrible matchup for the Brewers and this is exactly what I said two weekends ago when these same two hooked up. Little did I know Suppan would revert back to 2006 and throw 7 innings of shutout ball. Who knows, lightning could strike twice? Wainwright has been lights out in his last two starts, including the last game against the Brewers. The next time out, he threw 8 2/3 innings against the Cubs and only gave up one run. It appears Wainwright may have gotten back into a groove. This does not bode well for a Brewers team that has not swung the bats well as of late. It would be really nice if Suppan could come up big again and hopefully the Crew can pull it out in the end. Go Brewers!!
- White Sox (28-33) v. Brewers (33-27)
- Recapping an ugly Colorado series…..
- Rockies (25-32) v. Brewers (33-24)
- Brewers (33-23) v. Braves (26-28)
- Brewers (32-23) v. Braves (26-27)
- Brewers (31-23) v. Braves (26-26)
- Catching up on Roster changes……
- Brewers (31-22) v. Marlins (25-29)
- Brewers (30-22) v. Marlins (25-28)
- Brewers (30-21) v. Marlins (24-28)