In game one against the other team located 90 miles south of us; Jeff Suppan gets the start for the Brewers. Soup’s last 2 outings have been pretty good. He weaved in and out of trouble every inning in Atlanta, but managed to escape. He gave up zero runs in 5 1/3 innings en route to his 4th win of the year. The outing before this he pitched 5 innings against the Marlins and gave up only 2 runs. The Brewers had the lead until Jorge Julio took the mound. Now Julio’s flipping burgers at a joint near you. The Brewers are 7-5 in games started by Suppan. Clayton Richard goes in game one for the White Sox. My Dad always told me never to trust a man with 2 first names. Anyway, Richard began the year as a reliever, but has moved into the rotation. Tonight will be his 7th start of the year. Richard has been effective in 3 of his 6 starts so far. As a starter, he is 2-1 with a 4.05 ERA. Let’s see the brewers break out of this nasty funk and get back into the win column! Go Brewers!!
- White Sox (28-33) v. Brewers (33-27)
- Recapping an ugly Colorado series…..
- Rockies (25-32) v. Brewers (33-24)
- Brewers (33-23) v. Braves (26-28)
- Brewers (32-23) v. Braves (26-27)
- Brewers (31-23) v. Braves (26-26)
- Catching up on Roster changes……
- Brewers (31-22) v. Marlins (25-29)
- Brewers (30-22) v. Marlins (25-28)
- Brewers (30-21) v. Marlins (24-28)